The World Animal Navigator
WAN's monthly newsletter, the World Animal Navigator, brings the latest news on our resources and programs straight to your inbox, with special features highlighting organizations and guest posts from the international animal protection community. Quarterly International Policy Updates include information on upcoming and recent actions at an international level, and is curated from the expertise of members of our International Policy Forum. Browse our past newsletters below, and subscribe to receive future issues!
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.worldanimal.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.